Friends and fellow forged steel enthusiasts, we’re excited to share a long-awaited update to our venue policies…MASKS ARE OPTIONAL for vaccinated visitors per the latest CDC and State Government guidance!
Like a bear coming out of hibernation, we are roaring and ready to get back into the “normal” swing of things as we lift our capacity limits. We can’t wait to see your smiling faces when you hit that first or hundredth bulls-eye!
• It’s time to get social again! No longer is it necessary to stay socially-distanced so we’re bringing back our Social Pits, giving you a way to meet some awesome new friends and share in Connecticut’s best Axperience.
• Please observe all social distancing markers when you enter the building.
• If you’re still keeping people outside of your pod at a distance you can always book a 6+ person Private Pit where high-fives can be shared with your crew.
• Anyone who is sick, has a cough/fever is asked to stay home to keep our team and others in your party safe. Our staff will be observing the same policy.
• We’ve reduced our minimum to 6+ participants for private pits this summer.
• We know a lot of our new and past visitors are ready for some fun as they start to enjoy activities outside of their residence. We expect bookings to increase so it’s critical that all bookings maintain their reservations.
Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days from your time slot to receive a refund. We are incredibly excited to reopen but our success depends on each pit being booked and participants showing up to throw axes. Thank you for understanding as we adjust to the new frontier of post-COVID scheduling.
Make a reservation. Grab some friends. Grab an axe. Grab a beer. Let’s get back to having a good time!